Saturday, January 5, 2013

Holiday Cookie Swap

I am so amazed at the number of fantastic looking cookie recipes that can be found online.  Each night, I browse through all of the postings on Pinterest and add interesting items to my boards and over the last few months, I have pinned a whopping 150 different cookie recipes to my "Recipes - Cookies" board!!  So, of course, I have been dying to try some of them out.

I initiated a "Holiday Cookie Swap" at work a couple of weeks before Christmas and went about reading through each recipe to see what I wanted to cook as my contribution to the swap.  I actually decided on two different recipes and . . . they both came out AWESOME!!!

The first recipe that I chose was Chocolate Peanut Butter Snowballs from "Recipe girl".  Not only were they pretty easy but they tasted fantastic.  They are the type of cookie that just melts in your mouth.  These cookies received rave reviews from my co-workers.  And they definitely LOOK like cookies that should be at a Holiday swap as well.



The second cookie recipe that I chose was Pumpkin Caramel Kiss Cookies from "Something Swanky".  These cookies were even easier and have such a wonderful Autumn spiciness about them.  I found that these were the ones that I had difficulty not eating too many of since they are quite addicting.  Another rave review from my co-workers, too!


I will certainly be trying out more of my cookie recipes soon.  In fact, I have been craving a good Oatmeal Raisin cookie.  I am looking for one that is nice and moist.  If any of you have any recipe suggestions, please comment with a link to the recipe.  I will be sure to post a review.

Pictures above compliments of Recipe girl and Something Swanky.




No comments:

Post a Comment