I found the recipe on Spark Recipes and this particular recipe is from a member named APPLECRUMBLES.
- 1.5 fluid oz. Lemon Juice (or use juice of 1/2 a lemon)
- 10 Large Shrimp, cooked (chopped small)
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Scallions (green onion), raw, chopped
- 2 c. Fresh Spinach, chopped
- 1 Tsp. Garlic
- 1 Tbsp. Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 4 Pieces ( 4 oz. each) Tilapia filets
- Old Bay Seasoning
- Sea Salt and Fresh Ground Pepper to taste
- Panko Bread Crumbs (I added this ingredient)
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Squeeze/Sprinkle lemon juice over Tilapia and set aside.
Peel the shrimp and chop into small pieces.
Heat the Olive Oil in a saute pan over medium, high heat. Add the chopped green onion, garlic and spinach. Add sea salt & pepper to taste. Toss until spinach begins to wilt . . . about 1-2 min.
In a baking dish sprayed with non-stick spray or coated with olive oil, place 2 pieces of the tilapia side by side. Sprinkle with Old Bay Seasoning.
Mix the chopped shrimp into the cooked spinach mixture. Add Panko bread crumbs to the mixture to taste. Divide the mixture in 1/2 - spreading evenly on the top of each piece of fish in the baking dish.
Place the other 2 pieces of tilapia on top of the mixture and sprinkle with Old Bay Seasoning, sea salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle 1/2 Tbsp. Parmesan Cheese on top of each fish assembly.
I had mixture left over so added this to the baking dish as well and garnished each fish assembly with one shrimp.
Bake 20 minutes or until cooked thoroughly.